Friday, July 20, 2012

Farm Frenzy!

Hi everyone! Just a quick little post to share some more of the farm items I will be using in the classroom. I literally have FARM FRENZY!


I know it's not the best picture, but I found a farm themed calendar set! To say I was excited about this is an understatement. haha! I have been looking everywhere, including the internet, and I finally fell across it at a local teacher's store. There's much more to it, but I don't want to spoil all the fun for when I finally post classroom pictures. :)



These adorable "Peek Overs" are going to be great for my "Farmer of the Week" display. 


And finally, introducing....

Bessy and Boots: our class mascots! My cousin gave me a great idea to add some plush to the classroom. To make it extra special, I'm going to let the "Farmer of the Week" carry around Bessy the Cow or Boots the Pig with them at school during their designated week. So the animals can go to recess or lunch with them, sit on their desk, etc. 

That's all I've got for now! I finally get into the classroom (with no air conditioning!) on Monday, so hopefully I will be posting some classroom pics real soon. 

Have a great weekend, friends! 

~Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment